Because of our fiduciary role in researching, quantifying, and interpreting social media intelligence, and with the development and proliferation of DemingHill’s proprietary Social Impact Quantitative Management Audit (SIQMA™) Program, our leadership team is regularly invited to speak on a range of topics related to the science of social media.
Presentation Topics Include:
- Open Your Eyes Or Your Business Will Die: The Impact of Social Media on Business
- LinkedIn – The Most Powerful Undiscovered B2B Sales Tool of our Generation
- The Science of Social Media: Using Benchmarks to Mitigate Risk and Maximize Results
- Why Quantitative Easing is Bad for Social Media
- The American Economy in the New Normal: Why Social Media is the Right Solution at the Right Time
- Why Executives Hate Social Media
- An Executives Guide to Social Media
- An Executives Guide to LinkedIn
- An Executives Guide to Facebook
- An Executives Guide to YouTube
- An Executives Guide to Twitter
In addition, a limited number of personalized sessions and workshops can be arranged based on availability.
To request a keynote speaker, industry specialist, or workshop moderator, please