Nathan Kievman is a highly sought after Digital Strategist, Speaker & Social Media Trainer. With a heavy focus on LinkedIn and B2B social media initiatives. He uniquely bridges Business Strategy, Targeted Objectives and ROI with Social Media as the Founder & CEO of DemingHill, a Leading Social Media Consulting & Marketing Firm.
Mr. Kievman is also the Executive Editor of LI & Business, now with more than 14.5 Million subscribers, SocialMediaMags.com. Additionally, Mr. Kievman is considered one of the leading authorities on LinkedIn with a robust following as the owner of the number one LinkedIn Strategies Group on LinkedIn while having taught more than 35,000 people how to master the platform and he has authored three books on the topic, including the currently available, LinkedIn Mastery: An All Inclusive Guide to Mastering LinkedIn.
As the keynote speaker on Social Media Strategy for the National Speakers Association winter meetings in 2011, Mr. Kievman is also a respected authority in Social Media partly because he prides himself in walking the talk, demonstrating before teaching and practicing before sharing.
Companies hire Nathan for one of the following five reasons:
- To initiate a Digital or Social Media Assessment
- To establish a social media strategic plan tied to ROI
- To engage top level thinkers in Social Media to assist in their Digital Strategy
- To create a third party perspective on established Social Media Initiatives
- To help establish greater trust and credibility with a specific target market through Social Media
He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, INC 500 companies, well known business leaders, and many small to mid-sized businesses.
Mr. Kievman holds two masters degrees in Business and in Sports Administration from the highly acclaimed sports program at Ohio University. He is married to his beautiful wife Leah and has three vibrant children. He currently resides in Cleveland/Akron area of Ohio.
• Social Media Marketing
• Social Marketing Fulfillment
• Understanding Social Media ROI
• Social Media Lead Generation
• Social Media & Strategic Alliances
• Social Networks & Joint Ventures
• Sports Social Media
• Event Marketing & Promotion
• Online/Offline Marketing
• LinkedIn Strategies
• Internet Marketing
• Building Teams through Social Media